All of the information we obtain about you is stored securely on our servers and we use it only to identify the sponsoring lawyers or law firms in your geographical area and to connect you with them, as described in our Terms and Conditions to you, to allow sponsoring lawyers or law firms to evaluate your case and provide legal services to you and to provide ongoing communications to you in furtherance of these legal services, and as set forth below. Except as set forth below, we will not share your personal information with anyone else without your permission. Any third party to whom we provide your information must agree to keep your information confidential and not to share it with any other third party without your permission. We describe our information collection and disclosure practices in greater detail below.
We collect personal information about you in three principal ways: (1) information you provide us through this Web site; (2) information that is automatically generated when you use our Web site; and (3) information we obtain from third parties.
1. Information You Provide To Us: When you submit a request for a consultation on this Web site, we collect the following information from you:
2. Information Automatically Generated From This Web site: We also collect certain information about you automatically when you visit our Web site through our use of "cookies." Cookies are electronic identifiers that are transferred automatically to your computer through your browser and they allow our computers to save certain information you provide us and store information about you so we can recognize you when you visit our Web site in the future. We also automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your user experience); information regarding your computer and your connection to our site (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform); and your user history to, through, and away from our site (such as session information, page loading times, page errors and broken links, the length of your visits to specific pages within our site, and other information related to your experience on our site).
3. Information We Obtain From Third Parties: From time to time we collect information about you from third parties, such as updated contact information, and search term and search result information from your Web searches.
All of the information we obtain about you is stored securely on our servers and we use it only for the following purposes:
1. to identify the sponsoring lawyers or law firms in your geographical area and to connect you with them, as described in our Terms and Conditions
2. to allow sponsoring lawyers or law firms to evaluate your case and provide legal services to you
3. to provide ongoing communications to you in furtherance of these legal services and to share information and offers that we think may interest you
4. to perform research on access to and consumption of legal services, and
5. to evaluate your experience on our site and make improvements to it.
Except as set forth below, we will not share your personal information with any outside parties without your permission. Any third party to whom we provide your information must agree to keep your information confidential and not to share it with any other third party without your permission. These are the outside parties with whom we share your information:
1. Participating Lawyers and Law Firms: To provide the service offered through this Web site, we will forward your information to the lawyers or law firms identified when you complete our form and request a consultation in order for them to contact you, to evaluate your needs, and to determine whether to represent you. When you submit your request, you consent to release of your information to those lawyers or law firms. As part of this process, the lawyer and law firms agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
2. Legal and Government Authorities: We will disclose your information to proper authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
3. Other Parties: We may also provide aggregate statistical information that does not personally identify you (such as the city or state you live in) to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. We will not, however, disclose any personally identifiable information about you to these parties.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information on our servers. Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (such as through an email message or through filling out an online form), this information cannot be made 100 percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected, and used by others.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us at:info@
You can also review and update the personal information we have about you in order to ensure its accuracy. To do so, please contact us at the above address.